When building fullstack web apps, you might end up with the MEAN, MERN or MEVN stack. Or at least you'll find a lot of tutorials covering these stacks. What exactly are these stacks about though? What are the differences? And are there no alternatives?
In the above video, I take a closer look.
Also check out related resources:
- MEAN Stack - Full Course
- Node & Express - Full Course
- Angular - The Complete Guide
- React - The Complete Guide
- Vue - The Complete Guide
- Build a REST API with Node & Express from scratch
- Build a GraphQL API with Node & Express from scratch
- REST APIs vs GraphQL APIs
- Can you hide frontend JS Code?
- NoSQL vs SQL Databases
- MongoDB - A Complete Introduction
- Angular vs React vs Vue.js
- How to (not) connect Frontend Apps to Databases
Related Premium Courses
Angular - The Complete Guide
Learn Angular from A - Z with this best-selling, 5* rated complete course!
Dive into the MEAN Stack
Use MongoDB, Express, Angular and Node.js to build amazing fullstack applications!
Learn Node.js (which you need for all three stacks) & Express.js from scratch with this bestselling course!